A very wise photographer friend of mine convinced me I needed photographs of myself when I was in my late 20's. I resisted. Oh boy, did I resist. Being in front of a camera can be a scary thing. Trust me, I know all about how intimidating it can feel, but I can honestly say I'm so happy I did it. What a difference nearly 20 years can make. Yeah, I'm talking to you crows feet and middle aged spread! Time seems stagnant and change an impossible concept most days, but time stands still for no one. It flies by in the blink of an eye. We can freeze just a moment of time though, with beautiful light and the click of a shutter.
If you'd like to get a special portrait session for your mom, your girlfriend or even yourself, I'm opening ten slots in May for fine art portrait sessions for one. It makes a wonderful gift. This session if for ONE person only.
Even though I'm marketing this for Mother's Day, anyone is welcome to purchase, male, female, single, married, young, old....I'm an equal opportunity photographer. ;-) I really hope some mom's take advantage of this though!
Photography Session for One - $589
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• A classic and unique fine art portrait session with yours truly
• One framed (in black or white wood) 12x18 fine art print on museum quality, fiber based paper of your favorite image, plus the high resolution digital image to go with it.
• Two additional high resolution files
• An online gallery with all your images from the session with the option to buy additional products and high resolution files
• A unique experience that will keep on giving for generations to come
*** This special is for ONE person only, not for family sessions or more than one person.
*** If none of the dates work for you, please email and if I can work something out for you I will.